Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mon Dieu! Quelle Horreur!

Well...This is embarrassing.  

I can't believe that the last time I posted was almost a year ago.  And to add insult to injury, as you can see below, that old post was about how exciting it was to have The Jayhawk post something for the first time and help us go live again.  I've got to be better about this.  I'll start today.  

Although...I do have my monthly EUM (El Último Miércoles) happy ho' tonight, and beers (and pork belly bites) will be had at Lost Society, so today may not be the best day to recommit myself to this blog project thing.  Maybe tomorrow.  If I'm not too busy and/or over hung, of course.  Then comes Friday, and Fridays aren't meant for sharing thoughts with the Interwebs to maybe be read or not.  They're either for being out with friends (who may or may not read the thoughts you've shared on the 'Net) or chillin' at home watching Spanish celebrity gossip talk shows (no more über-dream Jaime Cantizano to look at, though, since DEC got the axe*; now I have to settle for crack ho' Belén Esteban on Sálvame*, and that, friends, is a bum deal).  So, Friday's shot.  And let's not even talk about Halloween Party Saturday and how I will be too busy resting on Sunday to be fresh and new on Monday.

You see how bad I am at this?  It's exasperating.

(*Websites en español)

0 comments: