Friday, January 2, 2009

¡Date Prisa Que Vamos Tarde!

Latino Standard Time (LST) refers to the amount of time between when someone of Latin American origin says that they will be somewhere and when they actually are there. Generally, Latino standard time ranges between LT (Local Time) + 30min and LT + 2h. In rare instances, LST can be LT + up to 1 day. Now, everyone knows that I run on LST for the most part. I may be a bad Rican (no pool, no salsa, and no baseball), but I'm good through and through when it comes to how it's plain impossible for me to adhere to Gringo Time. But sometimes even this Rican's get his act together and show up on time, especially when it comes to big-arse Latino Presidential Inaugural Gala party times. I gotta find me a ticket! Special Friends works for La Raza, right?

0 comments: