Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sal de Ahí, Chivit(o) Chivit(o)...

Happy National Sandwich Day, mis bonitos!  I tried to get me one of the delicious and decadent-sounding chivitos at the Mojo Truck today for lunch, but by the time I got to 12th & G, the other downtown DC lunchtime vultures (yes, I include myself) had already torn through and bought everything the Mojo boys had to offer.  Blasted!

Ain't no thing, though.  I've always got my trusted Fast Gourmet to satisfy my chivito cravings.  I'll grab one on my way home.  Or maybe I should get the Milanesa?  It being National Sandwich Day and all, I should get the sandwich that makes me the happiest to celebrate properly, right?  So, I'll get the Milanesa.  Yes.  No.  The regular Chivito.  Yes.  No.  Oh, who am I kidding?  I'm gonna get both.  A comer bueno esta noche se ha dicho!*

(*Translation:  Gonna eat good tonight!)

Update:  Scroll down to see a pic of the deliciousness I had for dinner last night.  Oh, man, I wish I'd bought two chivitos to have one for dinner this ayem.

0 comments: