Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gimme Gimme #3

Since we are in the electronic age, today's installment is all about techie toys. And everyone who knows me knows I'm all about my gadgets.

Behold! This toy will make me switch wireless providers. Not this one, though (no Verizon in Rico; it's Mexican now). That one's for the Jayhawk. His maternal family's surname is Storm, after all.

Look! Now that we've replaced one old-azz tube TV in the house (thanks, Shatterproof), I'd like to replace the other old-azz TV we got with one of these. And it would go great with a new region-free DVD player so I can watch me the three previous seasons of El Internado (on every Thursday night at 10PM on Antena 3 simulcast, BTW). The drama!

Read! I can't have one for Christmas, but that's why Ricans celebrate Three Kings Day, too. Always two sets of presents. Smart, huh?

Listen! Internet radio, anyone? Me, please!

Now, go shop!

0 comments: