Friday, November 28, 2008

When in Rhodes...

That's where my parents were yesterday on Day 7 of their 28 Days of Transatlantic Misadventure. I talked to them as they were walking around the town before hopping back on the boat to eat their own Turkeyfeast, and they sounded like they were having an awesome time. So much so that my poppa told me that he didn't remember the night of Day 6 because of his drunkyness, let alone speaking with me on Day 1 before the plane took off for Rome to give me the number of the phone he's using because his doesn't have international coverage. Which is my move, thank you very much. The apple really don't fall from the tree, do it? I love my crazy-arse jet-setting drunky padres...

And I so wanna go on a cruise now. But I can't do 28 days. Or go on anything smaller than this boat. So I guess I have to wait until next year.

0 comments: