Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gimme Gimme #12

Since Gossip Girl isn't back on until next month, I'm thinking of watching some movies to occupy my time while the Jayhawk's slaving away making other peoples' dining experiences pleasurable. And nothing warms me up better on cold winter nights than flicks with the hottness of Penélope Cruz. I've already got Volver and Abre los ojos, but I'd love love love to have Todo sobre mi madre and La niña de tus ojos. That second one is sooper hard to find, so I'd love love love it (and anyone who finds it) even more. But don't hurt yourselves trying to get it. Nothing's worth that. Not even bargain handbags at Saks. Ooph. Even shopping at Marshall's sounds better.

Then, again, I could always drink to keep the cold away. Or watch movie involving the drink! Or watch Penélope Cruz movies while hitting the drink! Yeah, that sounds about just right.

0 comments: