Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gimme Gimme #14

Poppa needs a new murse. Or man bag. Or whatever you wanna call it. And what I really need is a black one since I really don't have a black bag to carry stuff in to/from work to match my new black boots. Because, you know, that one must match one's bag to one's shoes. Otherwise, there's clashing, and clashing leads to chaos. Unless it's purposeful clashing. Then it's fashion, and that's okay.

Anyway, black bags. Burberry caught my eye. I'd never pay that much for a bag that I use for little more than a style accessory and not to actually carry anything in. But it's nice. As is Matt & Nat's. Which would have been nicer had I followed through and gotten one 3 years ago when no one in DC knew who they were. But it's still nice. Much like demano's (the Universitat M 123-Verde, that is). Not black but green. I can make it work, though. But I can really make it work with Toscanella's bag! Oh! Com'è bello quello sachetto! Now that would make an impression on the 52 bus.

0 comments: