Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gimme Gimme #7

Speaking of chefs made me think that today's installation should be all about food gifts.

I know this is corny, but I've always wanted someone to get me a Fruit of the Month Club membership. It reminds me of when my momma used to get pears shipped to her in Rico from Texas every month when I was a wee fruit, myself. Sigh...

How about some popcorn? Or cookies?

A nice cesta full of cured meats and wine would be nice. Although you can always keep it real and get a caja full of Rican coffee treats. Or keep it Midwestern with some KC BBQ goodness.

And there's yummy foodstuffs of the Omaha variety to use on with that BBQ sauce, too.

But if you really want to get to this man's heart, give a little bit of rice to those who most need it, and improve your vocab skillz while you're at it.

Num Yummy!

0 comments: