Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Night the DJ Saved My Life

I know I'm a season and a week late in announcing it, but the Mango Autumn 2008 Music Mix is out for distro. The Catch the Mango Spirit tracklist is as follows:

Apple Jelly: Radio
Little Pictures: I Wish I Could Keep You
Miami Horror: Make You Mine
Bishi: Never Seen Your Face
Meg: Distante
Glasvegas: Geraldine
James Yuill: No Pins Allowed
Choir of Young Believers: Action Reaction
Threatmantics: Don't Care
The John Steel Singers: Rainbow Kraut
Eugene McGuinness: Fonz
honeyhoney: Little Toy Gun
Jonjo Feather: Taxi
A Cuckoo: Adore
Alessi's Ark: The Horse
Longwave: I Don't Care
The Monolators: Don't Dance
Dan Black: Yours
Hot Lava: Apple Option Fire
Magic Arm: Widths & Heights
Thieves Like Us: Drugs in My Body
Caspa Codina: Music in My Brain

Bájalo aquí: http://(Down came the rain and...)

Update: ...washed the music out.  Link removed, mis bonitos.  Lo siento.

0 comments: