Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hit the Snooze Button, Please!

Snoozefest. Snoozarama. Snoozapalooza 2008.

Last night's debate? Geddem, was that shizz boring! This was the scene at 1429: Shatterproof and I were falling asleep on the couch. Candy zoned out while folding laundry. And Skittles wisely entertained himself with deelishuss-smelling stew-making for tonight's dinner. If four individuals who actually care for/about politics couldn't be bothered with last night's regurgitation of campaign talking points, I can't imagine how or why anyone else could keep attention.

Shizz, it was so bad last night that I even found myself agreeing with Cal Thomas' assessment of the debate on the radio this morning. And he's a conservative political commentator! Listen to what he had to say here (click on the "Debate was Boring" post). If I heard Johnny Boy call me his "friend" one more time...

Then listen to what Colbert I. King had to say about the debate. I never would have made the connection he made, but after hearing him, it totally makes giggle-worthy sense (click on "Debate: Rerun of 'Sanford and Son'").

0 comments: